- Equipped with a high precision strain gauge sensor system.
- LCD display.
- Mode function(g/oz).
- Capacity: 5000gx1g,177ozx0.1oz.
- Division value: 1g,0.1oz.
- Auto zero resetting/power off.
- Over-load/Low battery indicator.
- Power:1.5VX2 AAA battery(not included for customs claim).
The Electronic digital kitchen scale provides a simple, efficient way to weigh common food items.
It`s easy to control portions and cook with greater consistency when measurements are accurate. With the large, easy-to-read digital screen and easy-to-clean touchpad style buttons, the Electronic scale makes weighing food quick and simple. Sleek styling, a small footprint, and thin profile design are ideal features for displaying scales on the countertop or for storing in cabinets or shelves.
1. First, set the scale to zero. On a mechanical scale, it is to set the dial indicator to the zero mark through turning a knob. While balance scales will need the pointer set to the dead center mark. Refer to the user´s manual that is written elaborately about you your digital scale on how to calibrate the scale to zero, as the calibration setup of each manufacturer may be different.
2. Second, weigh the container before you use it to weigh food. If required, you can record the weight of the container somewhere you can see it easily so that you do not have to weigh it again.
3. Third, measure the food needed to be cooked for an uncooked weight. What your diet calls for the rice as a serving, that is the weight you get before cooking it.
4. Fourth, use the scale to measure by weight for baking and other types of cooking instead of using measuring cups. This will be a better and accurate measure of ingredients.
5. Fifth, weigh and measure your ingredients for a nutritional recipe. By using several different bowls, you can have all of your ingredients ready to go when you begin cooking.
- Low power consumption, Low battery indicator, tare function
- The scale will automatically switch off when it is in non-use condition in order to save power
- Type: Household Scales Kitchen Scale Pocket Scale
- Scale Type: Digital
- Capacity: 1kg-10kg
- Scale Use: Kitchen Scales